Monday, November 3, 2014

December Book Selection

I have only attended book club one time since Marla was born and I didn't read that book!
I have only read one book since Marla was born and it wasn't a book club book!

Time to change that!  Schedules have been busy for everyone but I'm hoping we can all get a little quiet time to cozy up and enjoy a book and get together for discussion.

I have selected
The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman.
December 4th
6:30 PM

Hope you can make it!  ~ Amber

1 comment:

  1. Hey

    I was checking out some of the articles on your site and found this post about the topic eg (skincare) & I really loved it

    http://ourlittlebooknook.blogspot.com/

    Even we have a similar kind of article which I am sure you & your reader will love it.

    It will be a great help for us if you can add https://crystalglow.in/all-you-need-to-know-about-crystal-glow-advanced-brightening-cream/
    On your website.

    It might be worth a mention in your article.

    Either way, keep up the awesome work

    ReplyDelete